Over the past 20 years, Plexim has become the world's leading provider of simulation software for power electronic systems. Our customers are industrial corporations, research labs and technical universities that develop systems for electrical energy conversion and thus drive e-mobility and renewable energy supply.
With automatic code generation for digital controls, we strive to repeat this success. Automatic code generation enables engineers to quickly implement their control concepts without having to become programmers themselves. At the push of a button, a control diagram is converted into C code, compiled and loaded onto a microcontroller.
Do you want to be part of Plexim's new success story? — In the role as an
Embedded Engineer in Zurich/Boston
you are a technical expert at the very interface between software and hardware. You excel at the design of C code for microcontrollers and have a solid understanding of mixed-signal electronics. Instead of limited application-specific solutions, with us you will develop a generic framework for a microcontroller family that covers a wide range of different applications and requirements and is distributed together with our software PLECS.
During one year at our headquarters in Zurich, you will learn the concepts, tools and development processes that characterize code generation with PLECS. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to transfer to our office in Cambridge, Massachusetts, for approximately 3 to 5 years, where you will work with other experienced embedded developers and support American customers.
- Creation of toolchains for selected microcontroller families
- Configuration of microcontroller peripherals (ADC, PWM, GPIO, ...)
- Development of peripheral models for offline simulation
- Use of multitasking environments and multi-core processors
- Test, documentation and customer support
- Master’s degree or PhD in electrical engineering or computer science
- Experience in programming microcontrollers (TI C2000, STM32, ...)
- Understanding of power electronic systems and their controls
- Strong conceptual thinking and attention to detail during implementation
What we offer:
A challenging job that requires creative technical solutions. Collaboration in a dynamic, owner-managed company with short decision-making processes and a flat hierarchy. Focus on outstanding product quality and long-term customer benefits rather than short-term financial metrics.
Please send your complete application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mr. Toker will be happy to provide you with further information under +41 44 533 51 14.
Plexim GmbH, Technoparkstrasse 1, 8005 Zürich