We can assist you in small and big ways
- Do you need custom interface hardware to connect your system with the RT Box?
- Would you like a version of your PLECS model that is optimized for real-time execution?
- Is your real-time model so large that it needs to be partitioned for multiple RT Boxes?
- Does your application require a particular communication protocol with the RT Box?
The Plexim team is very experienced in all these tasks and ready to assist you in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We can provide minimal support to jump-start your project, or supply you with a turn-key solution.
Here are some examples of what we have done to assist our customers:
- Custom RT Box interface hardware for HIL: Developed and manufactured a custom board to interface the RT Box with a 800V/480A SiC inverter, including signal conditioning, safety interlocks and hardware over-current/over-voltage protection.
- Thermal models for power semiconductors: Supported SiC and GaN manufacturers with creating accurate PLECS thermal models from their experimental data.
- Complete power converter simulation models: Created a PLECS model for the simulation of a grid-tied inverter with variable switching frequency, synchronized to the grid to eliminate low-frequency harmonics.
- Optimized real-time models for HIL testing: Developed custom subcycle averaged switches for a current source inverter (CSI) topology.
- Processor-in-the-loop (PIL) adoption: Integrated PLECS PIL framework into customer's existing code base to allow co-simulation of a multi-core control algorithm.
- Online PLECS simulation: Created web-based simulations for power semiconductor manufacturers.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our engineering services further and explore how we might be able to help you with your projects.