Learn how to use PLECS with a collection of short tutorial videos.
- Install PLECS Standalone on a Windows Machine
How to install PLECS Standalone on a Windows operating system.
- Install PLECS Standalone on a Mac Machine
How to install PLECS Standalone on a Mac operating system.
- Install PLECS Blockset on a Windows Machine
How to install PLECS Blockset on a Windows operating system.
- Install PLECS Blockset on a Mac Machine
How to install PLECS Blockset on a Mac operating system.
- Introduction to PLECS Standalone
Build a simple RLC network using the schematic editor and the component library.
- Introduction to PLECS Blockset
Design a buck converter in PLECS with controls modeled in Simulink.
- Using the PLECS Scope
Explore the powerful features to display and post-process simulation results.
- Thermal Modeling in PLECS - Part 1
Include loss information for a device and calculate its temperature.
- Thermal Modeling in PLECS - Part 2
Calculate semiconductor losses and quickly estimate steady-state temperatures.
- Modeling Custom Components - Part 1
Structure your model hierarchically with subsystems.
- Modeling Custom Components - Part2
Build your own reusable components by masking subsystems.
- Writing Simulation Scripts in PLECS Standalone
Perform automated parameter variations and multiple simulation runs.
PLECS RT Box
- Introducing the PLECS RT Box
Watch a quick demo of the typical design workflow and see how an offline PLECS model can run online in seconds.
- Distributed Real-Time Simulation using PLECS and the RT Box
Interconnect multiple RT Boxes together.
PLECS Model of the Month
- January 2018 - Microgrid
A Microgrid in Island Operation